xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Stewart" <jason.e.stew...@gmail.com>
Subject SVN compile gives chinese messages?
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:28:14 GMT
Hey All,

In preparation for releasing 3.0 I've been doing a bunch of work on Xerces-P.

Since it has been a while since I updated, I went ahead and did an svn
update, and recompiled.

Now when I try to run DOMCount I get:

l$ ../../samples/DOMCount ../../samples/data/personal.xml

Fatal Error at file , line 0, char 0
  Message: 䄀渀 攀砀挀攀瀀琀椀漀渀 漀挀挀甀爀爀攀搀℀ 吀礀瀀攀㨀刀甀渀琀椀洀攀䔀
砀挀攀瀀琀椀漀渀Ⰰ 䴀攀猀猀愀最攀㨀吀栀攀
瀀爀椀洀愀爀礀 搀漀挀甀洀攀渀琀 攀渀琀 椀琀礀 挀漀甀氀搀 渀漀琀 戀攀 漀瀀攀渀攀搀⸀
䤀搀㴀/home/jasons/work/xerces-c/swig/perl⼀../../samples/data/personal.xml

Errors occurred, no output available

Something broke somewhere - but I have no idea what.

Why are my messages in chinese suddenly? Why does any parse fail at
line 0 char 0 suddenly?

Thanks ahead of time, jas.