xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Alberto Massari <amass...@progress.progress.com>
Subject Re: Building Xerces-c 2.6 with Microsoft .Net
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:54:44 GMT
Hi Joanne,
that's strange, as I am able to build Xerces using VC 7.1. The only thing
that's different is that I open the xerces-all.sln file found in the
<xerces_dir>\Projects\Win32\VC7\xerces-all, while you seem to be opening
the all.vcproj found in the "all" subdirectory.
If this is true, can you try opening the top-level solution?

Alberto