xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Alberto Massari <amass...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Static xerces lib on Win32
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:31:08 GMT
Hi Matt,
to remove the "operator new" error you should remove this block

#ifdef _DEBUG
  #ifdef _MSC_VER
     #include <crtdbg.h>
  #else
     #include <assert.h>
  #endif
#endif

from Win32PlatformUtils.cpp.
You should also change the code generation options to use the static
version of the C runtime (/MT and /MTd instead of /MD and MDd)

Alberto