xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Joanne Bogart <...@slac.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: Building Xerces-c 2.6 with Microsoft .Net
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 22:09:13 GMT
Hi Alberto,
I followed your instructions precisely and had the same problem...in
fact I'm reasonably sure that's what I did before, too, and just didn't
report it correctly in my earlier message.  I'm beginning to suspect
there is something wrong with my installation of VC 7.1 or something
else in my environment.

Thanks anyway,
Joanne