xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From "C G" <csgcs...@hotmail.com>
Subject libcxa
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 08:33:22 GMT
Dear All,

I've just downloaded the latest version of xerces-c, but I'm have problems
getting it to work. I have a simple test program hello.c, but can't get it
to compile.

Has anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks

Colin

Ps I'm using gcc-2.95 under Debain stable

gcc -o hello hello.c  -L/usr/local/xerces-c/lib -lxerces-c
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libcxa.so.3, needed by
/usr/local/xerces-c/lib/libxerces-c.so, not found (try using -rpath or
-rpath-link)
/usr/local/xerces-c/lib/libxerces-c.so: undefined reference to `operator
new[](unsigned)'
/usr/local/xerces-c/lib/libxerces-c.so: undefined reference to
`__cxa_rethrow'
/usr/local/xerces-c/lib/libxerces-c.so: undefined reference to `vtable for
__cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info'
<snip>
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status