xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Gabriel Dos Santos" <Gabriel.DosSan...@scytl.com>
Subject RE: Problems compiling client test code
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:39:57 GMT
If no compiler is passed as parameter to runConfigure, it assumes c++. The
problem was that c++ pointed to g++ (v. 2.96) and I was trying to compile
the samples using g++3 (v 3.0.4). That was the cause of linker errors.

Solution:

            runConfigure -xg++3 -cgcc3  ….

 Or point c++ to g++3

Hope this helps somebody in the future.

Thanks

Gabriel Dos Santos Dávila

e-mail: Gabriel.DosSantos@scytl.com

SCYTL Online World Security

C. Entença 95 4-1

08015 Barcelona, Spain

 <http://www.scytl.com/> http://www.scytl.com

NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and in any of its attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or retaining of this message or any part of it,
without the prior written consent of SCYTL Online World Security, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this in error, please

  _____