xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From david_n_bert...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Placement operator delete invocation is not yet implemented.
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 00:32:04 GMT

I don't see any unresolved symbols, only warnings that the HP compiler does
not implement part of the C++ standard.

Dave

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           "Appaji, Prahalad P     |
|         |           [ITS]"                  |
|         |           <prahalad.p.appaji@mail.|
|         |           sprint.com>             |
|         |                                   |
|         |           03/02/2004 03:49 PM     |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           xerces-c-dev            |
|---------+----------------------------------->

  |        To:      <xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org>
                                              |
  |        cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)
                                        |
  |        Subject: Placement operator delete invocation is  not yet implemented.

All,

We are upgrading from Xerces 2.2 to 2.5 ( latest release ) on HP-UX 11
I am seeing whole range of unresoved symbols as follows . Any help
is appreciated

      Warning 930:
      "/opt/xerces/include/xercesc/util/ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.hpp",
 line 68 # Placement operator delete

          invocation is not yet implemented.
          MakeXMLException(ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, XMLUTIL_EXPORT)
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Warning 930:
      "/opt/xerces/include/xercesc/util/IllegalArgumentException.hpp", line
      70 # Placement operator delete
          invocation is not yet implemented.
          MakeXMLException(IllegalArgumentException, XMLUTIL_EXPORT)
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Warning 930:
      "/opt/xerces/include/xercesc/util/NoSuchElementException.hpp", line
      70 # Placement operator delete invocation

          is not yet implemented.
          MakeXMLException(NoSuchElementException, XMLUTIL_EXPORT)
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Warning 930: "/opt/xerces/include/xercesc/util/RuntimeException.hpp",
      line 70 # Placement operator delete invocation is not

          yet implemented.
          MakeXMLException(RuntimeException, XMLUTIL_EXPORT)
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Warning 930:
      "/opt/xerces/include/xercesc/util/NullPointerException.hpp", line 70
      # Placement operator delete invocation is

          not yet implemented.
          MakeXMLException(NullPointerException, XMLUTIL_EXPORT)
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Warning 930:
      "/opt/xerces/include/xercesc/internal/XSerializationException.hpp",
      line 75 # Placement operator delete
          invocation is not yet implemented.
          MakeXMLException(XSerializationException, XMLUTIL_EXPORT)
      Warning 930:
      "/opt/xerces/include/xercesc/util/EmptyStackException.hpp", line 69 #
      Placement operator delete invocation is

          not yet implemented.
          MakeXMLException(EmptyStackException, XMLUTIL_EXPORT)

thanks,
Prahalad