xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Alberto Massari <amass...@progress.com>
Subject Re: SAX2XMLReader simple parsing problem. Newbie help needed
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:58:31 GMT
At 23.05 04/03/2004 +0100, David --- wrote:
>Hello,
>I'm getting a strange error message parsing an xml
>file with the SAX2XMLReader parser.
>The error is just below, the beg of the xml file just
>after. Can anybody help me please ?? By the way does
>anybody know of an irc channel for xerces ???
>
>thanks,
>david

To see the full error message you have to transcode it into the local code
page; casting it to be a char* will only display the first letter of it.

Trying to guess what the error is, and looking at the line/col information,
it could be that you have set the enableValidation property to "always".
Can you post the lines of code you use to set up the parser?

Alberto