xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Alberto Massari <amass...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Re: unresolved symbols (external)
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 18:02:07 GMT
At 09.52 03/03/2004 -0800, Jimmy Yu wrote:
>Dear Alberto,
>
>The information were all already in the link tab,
>further, the real interesting thing is that only
>the XMemory.cpp file and XString.cpp file's function
>calls were unresolved. I have included the 2 function
>calls that is in my program...

No, you have other missing external symbols (from XMLPlatformUtils,
DOMImplementationRegistry, and the C++ iostream library); it looks like
your setting is not being used. Can you paste the complete lines you have
in the "Object/library modules" and "Additional library path" settings?

Alberto

P.S. It is better if you post directly to the mailing list instead of
sending me private e-mails; someone else could have the right answer for
you....