xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jimmy Yu <j...@verizon.net>
Subject unresolved symbols (external)
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I have done a sanity check on this in the settings for
the current project.

If I change my path, add or take out ..\ I would get
xerces-c_2D.lib file not found, but if I keep the path
the same, ..\..\Common\xerces-lib\xerces-c_2D.lib, I
would then get all the unresolved externals.

If anyone have a hint or further debugging ideas, please
let me know. I have tried with 2.4 and 2.5 version, they
all report the same problem. I build the xerces dll's and
lib's by selecting batch build, all - Win32 Debug and Release. Didn't change any settings.
If this is the wrong way to build
xerces dll's and lib's please let me know, and tell me the right
way to build it.

Sincerely
-- Jimmy