xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Jimmy Yu <j...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Re: unresolved symbols (external)
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 18:08:37 GMT
Alberto,

Object/library modules...
..\..\common\xerces-lib\xerces-c_2D.lib zlib.lib pp5c.lib pp5e.lib ppxl.lib pscript.lib advapi32.lib
user32.lib kernel32.lib winspool.lib gdi32.lib umpdddi.lib ntdll.lib msvcrt.lib

additional...
$(DDK2K)\libchk\i386,..\Lib\Debug,..\Lib\zlib\Debug,..\PDL\PP5C\Debug,..\PDL\PP5E\Debug,..\PDL\PPXL\Debug,..\PDL\PScript\Debug,..\..\Common\xerces-lib

The above is for my debug setting, the release setting have the
corresponding necessary information. This project has been saved,
re-opened. I have exited my VisualStudio, and restarted it.

Sincerely
-- Jimmy Yu