xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Bishop <ch...@bishop.net.nz>
Subject Building under MinGW/MSYS
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 03:58:10 GMT
I am developing various applications on Windows systems using
MinGW/MSYS.

I have need of an XML library and have identified Xerces as being
suitable.

I have obtained the Xerces sources and read the documentation.

I can find no reference to building under MinGW/MSYS.  I have tried
various hacks to make it think that I am building under either Cygwin
or under Linux but these have only been partially successful.

Has any one had any success building the Xerces library under
MinGW/MSYS?  If so I would be grateful for any pointers.

Best regards,

Chris Bishop