xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Bishop <ch...@bishop.net.nz>
Subject Re[2]: Building under MinGW/MSYS
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 01:26:42 GMT
Dear Developers,

I sent this message a short time ago and got some useful replies and
was making some progress in building Xerces 2.5 using MinGW/MSYS.

Then, fortunately, I was browsing around the Xerces site and noticed
patches to the build system to incorporate MinGW/MSYS builds.  So,
yesterday, I downloaded a development source snapshot and tried it
under MinGW/MSYS.

This is by way of saying thanks to however is responsible - it seems
to work absolutely fine - thanks again :-)

Best regards,

Chris Bishop