xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Gareth Reakes <gar...@decisionsoft.com>
Subject Re: How to add namspace mapping to DOM node?
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 08:39:06 GMT
Hi,
	yes sorry, that was what the "...." meant. I was being lazy :).
This is because anything prefixed with xmlns must be in that namespace.

Gareth

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, jiang lei wrote:

> Hi Gareth,
>
> Thanks for your help.
> BTW, it looks like the first parameter of  DOMDocument::createAttributeNS()
> have to be "http://www.w3.org/2000/xmlns/", otherwise an exception will
> thrown :

> const XMLCh* DOMNodeImpl::mapPrefix(const XMLCh *prefix,
>                                      const XMLCh *namespaceURI, short nType)
> {

>     static const XMLCh s_xmlnsURI[] = // "http://www.w3.org/2000/xmlns/"
>     {  chLatin_h, chLatin_t, chLatin_t, chLatin_p, chColon, chForwardSlash,
> chForwardSlash,
>        chLatin_w, chLatin_w, chLatin_w, chPeriod, chLatin_w, chDigit_3,
> chPeriod,
>        chLatin_o, chLatin_r, chLatin_g, chForwardSlash,
>        chDigit_2, chDigit_0, chDigit_0, chDigit_0, chForwardSlash,
>        chLatin_x, chLatin_m, chLatin_l, chLatin_n, chLatin_s,
> chForwardSlash, chNull};

>         if (XMLString::compareString(namespaceURI, s_xmlnsURI) == 0)
>             return s_xmlnsURI;
>         throw DOMException(DOMException::NAMESPACE_ERR, 0);
> }
>
> Best Regards
>
> Lei

Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com
XML Development and Services