xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Rémi Zara <remi_z...@mac.com>
Subject Problem with 1.7/AIX/GCC
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 10:12:58 GMT
Hi,

I have to use xerces-c++ 1.7 on AIX 4.3, with gcc 3.0.4.
I managed to compile the lib with the help of indications in bug7293.
It works, with the notable exception of exceptions....
In my program, and in the xerces sample program, throwing exceptions lead to
SIGABRT (in pthread_kill).
It happens even if I throw an exception in main() and (try) to catch it immediatly.
I tried to compile without threads, but when compiling an exe, ld keep asking
for -pthread because of unresolved pthread_mutex_lock/unlock.
I know my conf is somewhat not standard, but I hope someone can give me hints to
solve this problem.

Thanks,

Rémi Zara

--