xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Tinny Ng <tng-...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [3rd party jar] style-apachexml
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 13:13:05 GMT
style-apachexml.jar in fact is just a collection of stylesheets, graphics
files (gif).  We can approach it the same way Xerces-J did, i.e. expand the
jar file and put each physical files in xml-xerces/c/doc/stylesheets/* , and
then remove the style-apachexml.jar from xml-xerces/tools/jars.

Do we still need to check in the license if we do above (i.e. expand into
physical files like Xerces-J did)?

Thanks!

Tinny