xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Tinny Ng <tng-...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Plan for Xerces-C++ 1.6 / sane_include patch
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 17:06:21 GMT
I've reviewed Murray's patch for sane_include, it looks ok.  But since the patch is
only for UNIX platforms, I think I need more time to integrate the changes to
Windows/OS2/BCB/MacOS project files, and update the documentation as well.

I agreed with Jason that we shouldn't stop the users from getting full Schema
support, because of this patch delay.  So I am going to release Xerces-C++ 1.6
within the next two days as planned, without this sane_include changes but has full
schema support.  And then take my time to integrate the Murray's patch to the CVS.
So this sane_include change will be there for Xerces-C++ 1.7 next year.

Unless I hear otherwise, the Xerces-C++ 1.6 should be ready by Thursday or so.

Thanks!

Tinny