xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Denning <nick.denn...@strategicthought.co.uk>
Subject RE: Xerces and Tuxedo Transaction Manager
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 19:45:01 GMT
I am using TUXEDO 6.4 and XERCES for our MQ to TUXEDO gateway product which
has run on Solaris, AIX and NT though admittedly not in production on HP UX.
The only problem I have had with TUXEDO was naming a library libgw which is
the same as one of the TUXEDO libraries.  All other aspects have been fine,
and I would be very surprised if you have a fundamental issue.

However do you really mean 1.5 as that has terrible memory leakage problems,
so if you really do mean 1.5 then I suggest going to 1.5.1.

We have another customer who is asking us to go to TUXEDO 7.1 and soon to
TUXEDO 8 so I will be proving with other versions in due course.

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Jens-e.Christensen@sas.dk [mailto:Jens-e.Christensen@sas.dk]
Sent: 01 October 2001 09:16
To: xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Xerces and Tuxedo Transaction Manager

Is anyone using Xerces and Tuxedo Transaction Manager? We have tried to use
Xerces 1.5 and Tuxedo 6.5 running HP-UX 11.0, but have some problems with
coredumps (Bus errors and Segmentation Violation) at random places within
Xerces. Are there any known problems using this combination, or any
workarounds that we aren't aware of.

Regards

Jens Christensen
Email: Jens-e.Christensen@sas.dk

> Engvej 155
> 2300 KĂžbenhavn S.
> Copenhagen DK
> Tel. + 45 32 32 5705
> www.scandinavianIT.com

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the recipient named above. Its contents do not
constitute a commitment by Strategic Thought Limited ("Strategic
Thought") unless separately endorsed by an authorised representative
of Strategic Thought.

Any use, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or unauthorised
disclosure of this message is prohibited. If you receive this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
computer systems.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
and may not necessarily reflect those of Strategic Thought.

Strategic Thought believes this e-mail and any attachments to be virus
free. However, the recipient is responsible for ensuring it is virus
free and Strategic Thought do not accept any responsibility for any
loss or damage howsoever caused from use of this e-mail, attachments
or contents.