xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Paulinski" <scottp...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Xerces Internationalization
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Curt,

I tried different upper case for ISO-8859-1, but this didn't work.  This
gave me the idea that other aliases for internal transcoders might work.
After digging through Xerces code for a little while I found where they
declare all the aliases for internal transcoders.  It looks like LATIN1
works.  LATIN1 looks like it is just an alias for ISO-8859-1 so I have no
idea why it works and ISO-8859-1 doesn't.  Thanks for your help.

Scott Paulinski