xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Stultz <mdstu...@renlearn.com>
Subject RE: Help with build.
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 20:51:54 GMT
Hi Michael.
I had the same problem myself.
It was caused by a character that appeared at the beginning of every line in
the script, I think the "enter" character or something like that.
I got rid of this character at the beginning of every line and everything
worked.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Willhide [mailto:moridin@psu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 11:56 AM
To: xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Mac: Help with build.

Hi,
    Could someone please help me get Xerces built on my Mac using CW6?  I'm
being humbled here... I'm trying to get the ShortenNames.pl script to do
something.  I've dowloaded the source, and I have mac perl.  I've placed the
script in the same location as the src folder, then run it.  It's supposed
to create a folder called MacSrc right?  Well, it doesn't appear to do
anything.  Any thoughts?

Thanks a bunch.

--
Michael Willhide