xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Alfredo Munoz <amu...@eversystems.com>
Subject RE: XML schema support
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 18:04:40 GMT
Hi.
Now It IS real crystal clear ;-)

Many thanks.
Alfredo

-----Original Message-----
From: tng@ca.ibm.com [mailto:tng@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Lunes, 05 de Febrero de 2001 01:48 p.m.
To: xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: XML schema support

Alfredo Munoz wrote:

>   Thank you for your cristal clear answer to XML Schema support in
Xerces-C.
>   The bottom line is Schema Support in Xerces-C will be available (as CR)
in a
>  couple of months , right ?

NO.

I said it's going to take a couple of months for the base-infrastructure,
then the Schema subset should be available sometime in April or May.  Then
the Full CR Schema should be available one to two months after the Schema
subset.  Thus the Schema Support in Xerces-C as CR will be ready sometime
in July or so.  And the dates are tentative and subject to change.

Regards,

Tinny Ng
XML Parsers Development
IBM Toronto Laboratory, email: tng@ca.ibm.com