xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From David_N_Bert...@lotus.com
Subject Re: DOM Performance
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:14:46 GMT

Jon is correct -- there is not much documentation for the new source tree.
I hate to admit it, but we're just so busy writing code that the
documentation sort of slips through the cracks.

All of the samples and the testXSLT driver program have been modified to
use the new source tree.  testXSLT also has an option to revert to using
the Xerces DOM, although I really only put that in for testing purposes,
since it's not something that you would normally want to do.

                    "Jon Smirl"
                    <jonsmirl@med        To:     <xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org>
                    iaone.net>           cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)
                                         Subject:     Re: DOM Performance
                    10:47 AM
                    respond to

I don't think it is documented yet. Check out the XalanSourceTree
Most of the Xalan samples in CVS are using the new tree code.

Jon Smirl