xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From David_N_Bert...@lotus.com
Subject Re: DOM Performance
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 19:13:21 GMT

Hi Charlie,

You cannot use the Xalan source tree for your purposes.  It is explicitely
non-mutable.

Hope that helps...

Dave

                    Charlie Hart

                    <chart@nc.rr.        To:     xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org

                    com>                 cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)

                                         Subject:     Re: DOM Performance

                    02/01/2001

                    01:45 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    xerces-c-dev

I guess what I was trying to find out is basically what I need to change to
use the
new code. Currently I have a xerces dom and every time I make a change to
it I build
a new xalan wrapper (the application is a windows configuration program). I
ghater
now there is no need for the xalan wrapper - that there is a xalan dom tree
instead?
Is there any serialization?   thanks...charlie

<xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org>
>                     iaone.net>           cc:     (bcc: David N
Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)