xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott A. Herod" <he...@interact-tv.com>
Subject Re: Question about DTD's
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 20:20:27 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure about dealing with proxies but, I did discover after about
three hours of pounding my head, that you have to be careful to compile
with the Socket NetAccessor.  ( Funny, I was trying to access exactly
the same DTD.  I also had poor connection times so ended up just coping
the DTD locally.)

Would it be possible to update the build docs to note the netaccessor?

Thanks,

Scott