xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Charlie Hart <ch...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: DOM Performance
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 18:45:40 GMT
I guess what I was trying to find out is basically what I need to change to use the
new code. Currently I have a xerces dom and every time I make a change to it I build
a new xalan wrapper (the application is a windows configuration program). I ghater
now there is no need for the xalan wrapper - that there is a xalan dom tree instead?
Is there any serialization?   thanks...charlie