xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Pierce" <jpie...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject Build Files For CodeWarrior - Windows
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2001 16:27:32 GMT
All,

I successfully built xerces-c-1.4.0 in CodeWarrior for Windows. Since I'm
not a committer, can someone add these files to the source distribution? I
am attaching the build files and modifications that I needed here as a small
zip file. I included the same files in the build as the Visual C++ example.

I used the same platform file as CodeWarrior for Macintosh with
conditionalizations for Windows .vs. Macintosh builds. Whoever commits this
might want to seperate the settings file.

I included working project files for a Xerces-C library and one for the
DOMPrint example. Someone may want to add more for the other examples.

What is needed to make this a supported platform for windows?

Jonathan