xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadav Aharoni (GENERIZE)" <nad...@generize.com>
Subject RE: deleting a transcode return results in assertion on windows
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 09:00:17 GMT
I also think so. Note that there are 6 different runtimes to choose frm and
that the runtime for your debug configuration should be different then the
one for the release configuration.
(sorry if writing something too obvious...)

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Heninger [mailto:andyh@jtcsv.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 8:33 PM
To: xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: deleting a transcode return results in assertion on windows

The problem is almost certainly because of mixed runtimes.

Microsoft's compiler and runtime don't care about the distinction
between delete and delete [], and will run fine with either, so
that's not the problem.   (At least this is true for simple arrays;
it may matter for arrays of objects with destructors, but I'm not
sure.)

Andy Heninger
IBM XML Technology Group, Cupertino, CA
heninger@us.ibm.com