xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Roddey <drod...@portal.com>
Subject RE: MemInputSource and DOMParser object
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:54:32 GMT
If what you mean by 'node value' is the text inside the start/end tags of
the node, it won't be part of the element node, it will be a child text node
of the element node.

--------------
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
Portal, Inc
droddey@portal.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Reynolds [mailto:miker@tanjian.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 10:41 AM
To: xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org
Cc: Dev@Webkapture.Com
Subject: RE: MemInputSource and DOMParser object

I have my test app working with some exceptions.  I can get to the nodes and
get the first element, the last element etc...  But when I try to get the
value of an Element ( nvalue = node.getNodeValue() ) nvalue is always null.
The code below  always returns null ( NOT FOUND ).  I know I'm missing
something but I'm at a loss..  If anyone can shed some light I would
appreciate it.