xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: New Committer for xerces-c, request for votes
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2000 01:03:43 GMT

Given the growth's of the group's; I think it is time that we
can have the project's themselve's +1 committers ? Or do we
want to keep the +1's strictly here ? Or do we want a -all-committers-
list for voting these things ? What is the best way forward.

As I'd like to move some of this out a bit.

Dw