xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From "USHAKOV, Sergey" <s-n-usha...@yandex.ru>
Subject Re: Xalan-Java extension with special chars
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 04:32:41 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

unfortunately I cannot address your problem in full, but still hope to
point to the right direction...

The source of your problem is that in fact you do not need a string with
special characters in your output, but rather you need an XML element
named "inline" if the "fo" namespace... And you make a string, and so
get a properly formatted XML string...

What you need is to return an instance of org.w3c.dom.DocumentFragment,
see http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/extensions.html#ext-func-retval .

And unfortunately I can provide no more guidance for you from that point...

Kind regards and good luck,
Sergey