xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Larry Trammell <lar...@mstarlabs.com>
Subject RE: Regarding this URL: http://xml.apache.org/xalan
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 19:42:39 GMT
Maybe this is just a simple typo error? Is that really a double-slash
preceeding the 'xalan' part of the URL?

  _____

From: Subbarao Damacharla [mailto:damasub@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 10:19 AM
To: xalan-j-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Regarding this URL: http://xml.apache.org/xalan

Hi  xalan-j-users,

As I got the below URL is no longer available

xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org//xalan"

What URL should be used instead of that ?

xmlns:util="src.DataValidator"

Actually  a java class is being used in XSLT for validation purpose.
 For that validation, the following way a java class is being used as a
component inside XSLT for my project.
 But this is not working now because of that URL is no longer available.

<xalan:componet prefix="util"  elements="init validate done">
    <xalan:script lang="javaclass" src="xalan://src.DataValidator"/>
</xalan:component>

<util:init>
       <xsl:fallback/>
</util:init>

The init , validate, done  functions  in DataValidator class should
executed from XSLT  , earlier it worked fine.

Now these are not getting called because component tag itself is getting
neglected while transforming the data to xml format.

Could you please advice me how can make that code works from XSLT ?

Thanks
Subba.