xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From Subbarao Damacharla <dama...@yahoo.com>
Subject Regarding this URL: http://xml.apache.org/xalan
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 18:19:12 GMT
Hi  xalan-j-users,

As I got the below URL is no longer available

xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org//xalan"

What URL should be used instead of that ?

xmlns:util="src.DataValidator"

Actually  a java class is being used in XSLT for validation purpose.
 For that validation, the following way a java class is being used as a component inside
XSLT for my project.
 But this is not working now because of that URL is no longer available.

<xalan:componet prefix="util"  elements="init validate done">
    <xalan:script lang="javaclass" src="xalan://src.DataValidator"/>
</xalan:component>

<util:init>
       <xsl:fallback/>
</util:init>

The init , validate, done  functions  in DataValidator class should  executed from XSLT
 , earlier it worked fine.

Now these are not getting called because component tag itself is getting neglected while transforming
the data to xml format.

Could you please advice me how can make that code works from XSLT ?

Thanks
Subba.