xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From kesh...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Generating multiple DOMs using xslt
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 13:03:05 GMT
Definitely an underspecified question. Given what you've told us, it
sounds like DOM (or possibly XPath) operations to extract the
how-many-copies data, followed by tree-copying using the DOM's
importNode() operation, would do the job and would likely be faster.

Aristotle defined beauty as "The gift of God that occurs when all parts
work together in harmony so that no one part draws unjust attention to
itself."

Engineering, too, is a search for beauty.