xalan-j-users mailing list archives

From shath...@e-z.net
Subject Re: Generating multiple DOMs using xslt
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 21:21:14 GMT
You have not shared enough information regarding the
problem set you wish to solve.

Here are some related questions for consideration.

Are the replicated DOM's all different?

If they are to be all the same and (read-only), you might get by
having multiple threads share the same DOM source.  This means
that you are not updating the source DOM with nodeset fragments.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway