xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XalanTransformer.transform() taking too long time to process
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 18:00:37 GMT
I do not think there is a silver bullet here. You can start from the top:
optimize the stylesheet. It might be interesting to see how changing the
stylesheet affects performance using different XSL engines.

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory