ATM = at the moment

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 2:52 AM, Артем Нечай <> wrote:
Hi Gary,

Thank you for your reply! Very appreciate it!

PS. what did you mean by ATM?

Artem Nechay

Среда, 15 января 2014, 15:55 -05:00 от Gary Gregory <>:
On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 1:24 AM, Артем Нечай <> wrote:
Hello Guys,

I am a java developer. And I just found out that Xalan 2.7.1 doesn't support XSTL2.0. So a question is do you have any plan on supporting XSTL2.0? If yes, when do you plan to have it work and in which version of Xalan?

I certainly wish XSLT 2 was being planned for ATM but AFAIK it is not.

Thank you in advance, looking forward to you reply!
Artem Nechay

Артем Нечай

E-Mail: |
JUnit in Action, Second Edition