xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Müller <mueller_mich...@alice-dsl.net>
Subject Visual Studio 2013 support
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 21:08:08 GMT
Hi,

I adjusted the Visual Studio 2012 project files from trunk to create the .lib files for static
linking (see my other mail from today).

I would suggest to simplify the Visual Studio project files and to make them independent from
the Visual Studio version. For the later the hardcoded ‚VC11‘ part of the output directories
 should be replace by the respective Visual Studio macro. For the simplification property
sheets should be used.

Since in the near future I’ll switch to Visual Studio 2013 (VC12) I’ll need to go through
the project files again. I can do the simple approach and make a copy of VC11 directory and
replace in the project files VC11 by VC12. I offer to adjust the files in a way so that a
new Visual Studio version can be used without any changes.

Reagrds

Michael