I now have a "stylebook.xslt" with added stylebook markup functionality in support of Apache Mirror Distribution. Here is a summary of the markup and its use. mirrors.ent is a DTD validation file for the various general parameters and elements. It is included by reference in "markup.ent". The "stylebook.xslt" is a standard XSLT transform to create XHTML compatible web pages. The mirrors.xml file can use the following markup to easily compose pages for access to mirror artifacts and distribution protected validation files. &asfdist; = "http://www.apache.org/dist/" &asfarch; = "http://archive.apache.org/dist/" &asfsvn; = "https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/" artifact filename relative asf distribution path + filename Sincerely, Steven J. Hathaway -------------------------------------------------------------------- style/dtd/markup.ent ==================== %externalAsfMirrors; style/dtd/mirrors.ent ===================== mirrors.cgi =========== #!/bin/sh # Wrapper script around mirrors.cgi script for ASF infra support for mirrors. # (We must change directories in order for python to pick up the includes) # Original: Stefan's page on mirrors cd /www/www.apache.org/dyn/mirrors /www/www.apache.org/dyn/mirrors/mirrors.cgi $* mirrors.xml =========== SAMPLE

This page is currently associated with the [preferred] mirror. If you encounter a problem with this mirror, please select another mirror. If all mirrors are failing, there are backup mirrors (at the end of the mirrors list) that should be available.

You can get the PGP KEYS from our master distribution directory. The PGP validation KEY files are no longer available on the mirrors.

We are distributing the source package for the Xalan-C/C++ library, sample programs, and documentation. The source package has the StyleBook XML sources for the web pages and a Doxygen configuration file to construct the API Reference.

Xalan-C-1.11.1.source.tar.gz Xalan-C-1.11.1.source.zip xalan/xalan-c/KEYS

We are distributing a package of html web pages for the User Guide and interactive API Reference. The documentation package describes how to build and use the library for Windows and UNIX platforms.

Xalan-C-1.11.1.docs-html.tar.gz Xalan-C-1.11.1.docs-html.zip Xalan-C-1.11.1.docs-api.tar.gz Xalan-C-1.11.1.docs-api.zip xalan/xalan-c/KEYS
stylebook.xslt ============== https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xalan/c/branches/XalanDocs/xalan/c/trunk/xdocs/sources/stylebook.xslt mirrors.html ============ SAMPLE ASF: Downloading Xalan-C++

Downloading Xalan-C++

This page is currently associated with the [preferred] mirror. If you encounter a problem with this mirror, please select another mirror. If all mirrors are failing, there are backup mirrors (at the end of the mirrors list) that should be available.

Other Mirrors:

You can get the PGP KEYS from our master distribution directory. The PGP validation KEY files are no longer available on the mirrors.

(top)

Source Packages

We are distributing the source package for the Xalan-C/C++ library, sample programs, and documentation. The source package has the StyleBook XML sources for the web pages and a Doxygen configuration file to construct the API Reference.

(top)

Documentation Packages

We are distributing a package of html web pages for the User Guide and interactive API Reference. The documentation package describes how to build and use the library for Windows and UNIX platforms.

(top)

Binary Packages

We are distributing compiled binary packages for several platforms. The Xalan-C/C++ documentation is provided as a separate package. We would like to distribute binary packages for platforms that have compiled Xerces-C/C++ distribution support.

The following 32-bit binary packages are available for distribution.

The following 64-bit binary packages are available for distribution.

We currently have no one committed to release UNIX and Linux binary packages. If you have scripts to build these packages, your help would be appreciated. You can contribute by posting your comments to the xalan-dev mailing list.