xalan-dev mailing list archives

From "USHAKOV, Sergey" <s-n-usha...@yandex.ru>
Subject Re: XML to RDF
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 04:20:31 GMT
Hi Alberto,

yes, in case you use XALAN-J command line tool, the -OUT command line
argument is the standard way to indicate the file for output. There is
no difference whether the target application-level format is RDF or
anything else. For XALAN-J it is all just XML or HTML or plain text. But
be sure to indicate the intended output format with either of the -XML /
-TEXT / -HTML command line arguments.

Please also keep in mind that this mailing list is not intended for
XALAN user questions, but rather for the topics of internal XALAN
development. Please be sure to post your next questions, if any, to the
'xalan-j-users' list ( mailto:j-users@xalan.apache.org ).

Regards,
Sergey

On 06.11.13 17:13, Nogales Moyano Alberto wrote:
> 	Dear all, I am using XALAN to convert a XML file into a RDF one. As I understand you
XSLT processor can be use to it. Do I need to use de var -OUT to put the rdf file like output?
for example: -OUT example.rdf