xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: idea for upcomming xalan-c micro release.
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:00:24 GMT
Hi Jan,

I can't speak for others but for me it's been a lack of time. The project
definitely needs new developers/committers in order to grow and it's great
to see that you're interested.

FYI: I'm mostly a Java developer. Hoping that Steven or someone else more
familiar with Xalan-C can comment on the technical aspects of what you're
proposing.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

janI <jani@apache.org> wrote on 10/26/2013 11:28:56 AM:

> Hi.

> I have now followed the dev@ for a period of time and are a bit
> confused, whether the silence is due to lack of resources or lack
ofinterest.

> I got a set of scripts to build xalan-c and xerces.

> I need to convert these into vc 2012 solutions and include the test
suites.