xalan-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: idea for upcomming xalan-c micro release.
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 06:50:45 GMT
On 29 October 2013 20:00, Michael Glavassevich <mrglavas@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi Jan,
>
> I can't speak for others but for me it's been a lack of time. The project
> definitely needs new developers/committers in order to grow and it's great
> to see that you're interested.

Yup, this list is very silent, I actually thought no mail had ended in a
black hole :-)

There does not seem to be a lot to do, but I small things are also
important, and especially in the "how to" and "examples" corner we could do
some work.

I actually also sent a doc. patch to xerces, but that list seems completely
dead.

> FYI: I'm mostly a Java developer. Hoping that Steven or someone else more
> familiar with Xalan-C can comment on the technical aspects of what you're
> proposing.

I work together with steven on another project, so I am sure we will
comment at some point.

I am mainly C++ developer, but have made a couple of java programs mostly
out of need :-)

Looking forward to do a bit more on this project, and at the same time use
it on AOO.

rgds
jan I.