xalan-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject idea for upcomming xalan-c micro release.
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2013 15:28:56 GMT
Hi.

I have now followed the dev@ for a period of time and are a bit confused,
whether the silence is due to lack of resources or lack of interest.

I got a set of scripts to build xalan-c and xerces.

I need to convert these into vc 2012 solutions and include the test suites.

Would it be acceptable to have the .sln and .vcproj files as part of the
project, making it easier for new developers (users) to start using xalan-c
?

I would like to expand the pure build and test with an example section
allowing new users (developers) to grab an example and rework it instead of
starting from scratch.

I currently mentor a project with the help of steven, where among others
the intention is to produce style sheets that can manipulate .sln and
.vcproj files. I would make this available as one example, and maybe the
community can provide other examples.

Is this a good idea, or is there no interest/need to let xalan-c grow
furhter ?

rgds
jan I.