xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Yip <Henry...@ruggedcom.com>
Subject source code files of xalan2jdoc.jar
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 19:06:20 GMT
Hi,

I am currently working on a project which is using xalan-j_2_4_1.jar. I downloaded the source
codes from http://archive.apache.org/dist/xml/xalan-j/xalan-j_2_4_1-src.zip and found that
 there are some dependency jar files under the "xalan-j_2_4_1\bin" directory.

Basically, I located all the source code files of the dependency jars excepted "xalan2jdoc.jar".
Would you tell me where I can find the source code file for "xalan2jdoc.jar"?

Henry

E-mail:  henryyip@ruggedcom.com<mailto:henryyip@ruggedcom.com>
henry.yip@siemens.com<mailto:henry.yip@siemens.com>
www.ruggedcom.com<http://www.ruggedcom.com>

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of
privilege, confidence or otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the internet.
Any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately notify the sender
and destroy all copies of this e-mail. Please be aware that internet communications are subject
to the risk of data corruption and other transmission errors. For information of extraordinary
sensitivity, we do not recommend communication by e-mail with us.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers
and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the
purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca<http://www.siemens.ca>.
To the extent you provided us with personal information of another individual, you represent
that you have the authority and/or have obtained all necessary consents from such individual
to enable us to collect, use and disclose such information for the purposes described in our
Privacy Code. To obtain further information, please contact our Chief Privacy Officer at privacy.panel.ca@siemens.com<mailto:privacy.panel.ca@siemens.com>.