xalan-dev mailing list archives

From shath...@e-z.net
Subject Re: Re: Re: Is xalan still maintained?
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 05:47:30 GMT
Clare,

The .ICU builds for the Xalan-C need some more testing and
configuration cleanup.  The major support for IBM ICU has
been moved to the Xerces-C arena.  At this time, the ICU
integration has been deprecated in Xalan-C due to lack of
developer support.

I don't know of users that have ICU integrated into Xalan-C.
Your assistance in identifying ICU compatibility issues would
be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway