xalan-dev mailing list archives

From clare <cl...@poczta.onet.eu>
Subject Re: Re: Re: Is xalan still maintained?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 07:28:16 GMT
I have Xerces-c 3.1.1. and it appears to be working as MsgCreator is compiled. (I have Build\Win32\VC9\Release.ICU\MsgCreator.exe)
I have run MsgCreator on src\xalanc\NLS\en_US\XalanMsg_en_US.xlf manually and it generated
LocalMsgData.hpp and LocalMsgIndex.hpp, so it appears there is a problem with project files
for me.

Clare