xalan-dev mailing list archives

From clare <cl...@poczta.onet.eu>
Subject Re: Re: Is xalan still maintained?
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 20:04:38 GMT
Well, if this file would be there, I would probably do not complain. This is a head of the
output from visual. I don't know. Maybe this XLIFE processing fails, but Visual is too stupid
to print the error. But then, how to check it?

1>------ Build started: Project: XalanMsgLib, Configuration: Release with ICU Win32 ------
1>Processing XLIFF file
1>Compiling...
1>XalanMsgLib.cpp
1>..\..\..\..\..\src\xalanc\Utils\XalanMsgLib\XalanMsgLib.cpp(25) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'LocalMsgData.hpp': No such file or directory