xalan-dev mailing list archives

From shath...@e-z.net
Subject Re: Re: Is xalan still maintained?
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 23:47:08 GMT
The build of LocalMsgData.hpp requires a useable Xerces-C parser library.
An intermediate executable will be created that reads the XLIFE file
of messages to create the LocalMsgData.dll, and the header file.

You will need at minimum the Xerces-C 3.0, and preferably Xerces-C 3.1.1.
The Xerces-C from the subversion repository should also be usable.

After Xerces-C has been built, you will need to define the XERCESCROOT
environment variable so that the Xalan-C sources will not fail.

The MsgCreator project is compiled using the Xerces-C parser library.
The XalanMsgLib project uses the MsgCreator.exe to construct the
LocalMsgData.dll and LocalMsgData.hpp header files.

Steven J. Hathaway