xalan-dev mailing list archives

From shath...@e-z.net
Subject Re: Is xalan still maintained?
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 18:50:12 GMT
Clare,

You can subscribe to our mail lists by sending mail addressed to:

      dev-subscribe@xalan.apache.org
      c-users-subscribe@xalan.apache.org
      j-users-subscribe@xalan.apache.org

You can post messages to our mail lists by sending mail addressed to:

      dev@xalan.apache.org
      c-users@xalan.apache.org
      j-users@xalan.apache.org

You should get an email confirmation.

The file 'LocalMsgData.hpp' is created by the build process.
Depending on your build, the result can be found in

   build/Win32/{VCx}/{Debug|Release}/Nls/Include/

   build/Win64/{VCx}/{Debug|Release}/Nls/Include/

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway