Hi Michael,

I'm glad to see that you liked the patch.

I already have the needed knowledge to finish this GsOC project.

I've verified if the same approach (an adaptor) may be used for the StAXResult support. The answer is yes. :)

I'm already implementing the SAX to StAX adapter and I intend to finish this until the next weekend.
After I am planing to work creating some samples.

Thanks,
Samuel