xalan-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel Medeiros <ccc.sam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC - Work Status
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2013 20:39:33 GMT
Hi Michael,

I'm glad to see that you liked the patch.

I already have the needed knowledge to finish this GsOC project.

I've verified if the same approach (an adaptor) may be used for the
StAXResult support. The answer is yes. :)

I'm already implementing the SAX to StAX adapter and I intend to finish
this until the next weekend.
After I am planing to work creating some samples.

Thanks,
Samuel